Welcome to Kalles play centre!
We are open every day between 10 AM and 7 PM.
Children over 1 year, 70 SEK
Children between 2 and 17 years old, 130 SEK
Adults and children under 1 year enter for free
Rules for the play centre
We kindly ask you grown ups to inform your child about the rules so that we can help each other create a fun environment for all. Please make sure both you and your children know that:
- We wear socks inside the play centre, preferable non slip-socks. If you are not already wearing socks you can buy them at the desk.
- The slides are made for sliding down, not climbing up.
- The food is to be eaten in the restaurant area. When we are playing we do not bring the food with us into the play areas.
- The bikes are for children. If you are a grown up you can help your child ride the bike, but we kindly ask you not to ride the bike yourself.
- We do not allow any brought food or snacks inside the play centre.
- Sharp items are not allowed on clothes or in your pockets.
- We ask all guests to show respect for each other inside the play centre so that we can all give the children a great experience.
- We do not take any responsibility for valuables.
Good to know:
- Parking outside the play centre is free of charge.
- Socks can be bought at the desk.
- Lockers for your valuables are available at a cost of 10 SEK.
- If you want to heat up food for very young children, there is a microwave in the restaurant area.
Play for as long as you like - the ticket is valid for the whole day!